Monday, April 04, 2005

Resurrection and Retribution

I am writing this post having suffered the consequences of not maintaining a current blog. I am no longer a link on two of my favorite blogs, Planet Maria and the Flying Car. I can't even bring myself to check my status on Blogshares, yikes! I guess that I deserve it since I have not posted since December. However, for those who know me, it is not for lack of having an opinion.

So, here are the amazingly cerebral things that have been on my mind:

Rob and Amber should not win the Amazing Race. They should come upon a small villiage in the middle of the African desert and find yet another horde of fans that want to help them. In this crowd, someone such as myself should take the hand of the narcissitic Rob and lead him and Amber off a cliff. Of course, once Rob stops grinning with his digusting "I am super cool" sneer, he will put up some resistance, however, Amber will follow along without a thought in her head.

I don't mind daylight savings time. In fact, I rather like it.

The image of Spiderman should not be used to encourage oral hygiene with the slogan that Spiderman will clean up "one tooth at a time."

Ok, ...so....that is really all there is...for now. Wow! it's a no wonder that I haven't posted lately.

Hmmm, a less than auspicious return...

5 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

So that's what's you're thinking with your hyper-intellectual abilities. I too agree that Rob and Amber should not win and I haven't even seen the show. They both sucked hard on "Survivor" and I have disliked them ever since. You and I would kick butt on "Amazing Race". The professor and the pupil, all the way!

Since when is Spiderman hawking oral hygiene? You can't even see his teeth because of his costume.

I wasn't surprised that you have no opinion on daylight savings time. You are warmed by the glow of your new Mac and don't have time to be bothered with those pesky natural UV rays. I am suffering dearly though, and that is why you have yet to see a draft of my thesis paper.

I haven't added you to my links yet; you still have some redeeming to do. :)

8:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok I'm making a note in my planner to watch the Amazing Race so that I can participate in the conversation at the VA on Wednesday.
This thesis paper is killing me! I’m still trying to achieve my goal of having it done by tomorrow and bringing it to you on Wednesday after peer review. That means no more reading blogs today and more data analysis. YUCK.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Shanna said...

Ooooo, I couldn't agree with you more about the whole Rob and Amber thing. I DO NOT WANT THEM TO WIN!!!! I will say he is a lot smarter than I first gave him credit for but I think he is ruining the amazing race. I like Survivor but I hate how the ONLY way to win is by lying and decieving others. Rob has now incorporated all of that crap into the amazing race and I don't like it...and I don't like him...and I don't like how Amber just goes along with everything he does...and I don't like that he brothers were eliminated...and I don't like being on Weight Watchers.
Anyway Kami, you need to go to my blog and read all my boring journal entries, okay thanks.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Marion Jensen said...

Yeah, it's all symbolism. Spiderman is going after the green goblin which represents that little piece of spinach that you would have gotten out of your teeth, had only you flossed.

Or something like that.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

I like the picture in your profile. It's very abstract, unlike you. ;)

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home