Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hello Old Friend!



I just have to do a shout out to an old friend! He is the greatest in every way! With as peripatetic as my life has been in the past, it is nice to know that I have made some lifelong friends along the way. This is difficult to do with today's mobile and transient culture. I am now in the strange situation of being the one who stays put, geographically, and have others move in and out of my life. In doing so I have made some fabulous new friends that have stayed in contact with me. How fun! My friends are the spice of my life!

1 Comments:

Blogger BreAnna said...

He was very nice Kami, I was glad we bumped into you on the street (what are the odds of that?) so that I could chat for a second.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home