Monday, March 26, 2007

Undergraduate Research Symposium 2007



I have to say that my students represented well, we had three oral presentations and two posters. However, I think that we could have done better had they not been so preoccupied with thoughts of their national board which is tomorrow. It is unfortunate that the UR symposium always lands on the day before dental hygiene board exams. We will have to trouble shoot how to strategize for next year.


I would like to see the UR Symposium supported better with other students and faculty. As it was, there was limited support for the presenters. Although, thanks to Angelique and Yeunjong for your time and support especially the day before boards. Very Cool!


1 Comments:

Blogger BreAnna said...

I knew they would do well, they are very very put together ladies. I was glad to get to know them. even if they are your grant slaves :o)

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home