Saturday, May 28, 2005

Amazing Hairdo by My Niece

Kami's Hair by Amanda

Top of Hairdo by Amanda

My wonderful niece offered to do my hair yesterday, and what a result! She worked long and hard on it (my head is just now recouperating) and the sad thing was that I had nowhere to go, ha ha. Just where does one sport a hairdo such as this? I considered dressing up as a Star Wars character to stand in line at the cinema, but I don't really look like any known character. Hmmm. Watch for a picture of when I do my niece's hair. That should be interesting, however, I don't have the imagination that she does.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Watch out Jose Eber! That girl has talent. You should show up to class like that and see if anyone notices. I bet no one would say anything for fear of being rude. It would be an interesting experiment in polite society.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Kami! I think you have discovered a new hair do for the VA. LOL. Your niece could make a lot of money creating such masterpieces. It’s like abstract art…on your head. HeHe

2:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow!! Great hair!! Yeah it's me, i am back in the blogging world! I need to catch up to you maria and katie. Good seeing you this week!! Lets plan something!! Cinderella Man???

9:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Come on miss blogger! I want to see vegas pictures!! I didn't get to see you before i moved and i miss you! Work is awesome! I really love the office and it is finally nice doing something you have worked so hard at!!! Hope things are going great! Start blogging again so i can keep posted on what is going on in your busy life!!! And i need you to help me fix my picture and teach me how to sidebar!!!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home