Friday, March 30, 2007

My office is a mess!

After I took a picture of Kimmie in my office, I just had to take pictures of the whole thing. I knew that there would be those of you who would appreciate just how cluttered my space is nowadays. I don't have any amazing students who are willing to help me make sense of the mess like I used to, so sad :( I think that this is a real cry for help! The question is however, is anyone listening?

Notice:
- the 2006 Calendar on the wall from JWo that I have been too busy to replace
- the wholely inadequate ball calendar on my desk that is more mobile
- the ever present Diet Coke
- the scattered papers of research
- grant documents
- my blackberry (which is really a cranberry color, ha ha)
- 4 computers (all necessary)
- numerous presentaton posters
- makeup bag with makeup I don't use
- weekend reading stacks (my social life is so sad)
- phallic looking bookend (again, my social life is so sad)
- VR system and dissertation materials
- huge ass beanbag for my tired body and mind, mostly my mind!
- NYC Jekyl and Hyde artifact (can you find it Bre)




4 Comments:

Blogger BreAnna said...

WOWZER, you know what that looks like to me. I life that is not going to miss one single chance and not let one thing pass it by!! I love that you have (if I counted correctly) FOUR computers in there, including the laptop in the bag!! I did have to look closely for the NY artifact! I think the most telling piece in your office is the book on your desk titled "collapse" I dont know how you do all you do!!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

Wow! That is quite the living quarters you have... (i know you live there!) Sure miss sitting on the bean bag with the girls and laughing our guts out! You're super! I'm so glad you're blogging again!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Jami said...

BTW, we ARE going to be heading out to Ohio State! The move will be sometime this summer; we're not exactly sure when...it makes my head spin to think of all there is to do before we actually move there! It will be fun to keep in touch via blogging!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, the office. How i miss the ever scattered papers and the bean bag. If i was around i would come clean it up for you! Those were the good times!! How is your car doing? JWo and i never got to that!! Miss you lots! Glad you are blogging again!!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home