Saturday, March 31, 2007

New Obsession!


My son has been studying Greece in school and has learned about the Spartans. When he saw the advertisement for the movie about the Spartans, "300." He insisted that we had to see it. At first I sighed because I don't exactly relish spending my weekends watching the juvenile fare appropriate for preteens. However, when I saw this show with my son, my interested was piqued immediately. Wow! I became a fan of Gerard Butler with his performance in "The Phantom of the Opera" and have now cataloged him as one of my favorites. I REALLY appreciate his dedication to the role of Leonidas by honing in on that amazing physique. It is worth watching that movie just to see Gerard's rippling thighs as he stalked toward his opponents. Aaah, I swooned.

7 Comments:

Blogger BreAnna said...

He is so good looking, Hottie!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My brother just downloaded it and sent it to me USB. Excited to watch it at home so i can do alot of pausing on those hotties!! Ha!! Hope all is well! I am sure it is getting busy once again around WSU!

7:46 PM  
Blogger The Obergs said...

Kami!! I almost forgot that you were blogging again. I'm sad that I'm so behind on my comments. First I would like to say that your virtual reality research project is so cool! I know they were working on it last year but I just can't believe how much it progressed. Also, Matt is so cute, no wonder he's a life-long friend. I'm glad I have finally seen a picture of him. Your office is a huge mess, but I also realize you are a busy girl. Too bad you don't have Jess around anymore. I swear everytime I was supposed to meet with you during my first year you weren't there and jess was cleaning your office. And finally, I full agree with you about 300. I was dumbfounded at how many middle-aged men had the most incredible bodies. I mean we're talking 8-packs!!!! That was a show full of eye candy for women. It's refreshing to finally see a little skin coming from men and not women (minus the boob shot in the sex scene).

4:02 PM  
Blogger Em said...

Lucky, I got to enjoy TMNT...woooohooo go turtle power.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yup, got a dog. I was getting lonely! :) She is 9 1/2 months old. She is a puggle. 1/2 pug, 1/2 beagle. Lots of fun and lots of crazy energy! It is nice though to come home and have someone there excited to see you!! You have your son, i have my dog! Ha!! Sure Weber is crazy right now! Blog soon!!

5:43 PM  
Blogger The Obergs said...

Get a new freakin post! I know it's the end of the semester and all, but c'mon, get your priorites straight

7:48 AM  
Blogger BreAnna said...

Kami are you falling off the wagon again?

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home