Friday, February 01, 2008

Virtual Community of Dental Hygiene

Wow!  I checked my blog again today and am always stunned that there are graduates coming out of the woodwork.  Ashlee Reader Ward blogged me and I have now added her as a link.  She is living in Grenada now!  Holy smokes.  I wonder if she can do hygiene there.  Perhaps she will comment back.  I love that we have grads in many states.  Also, Natalie Lloyd let me know she has a blog and she is now on my links as well.

The funny thing is that a lot of you bloggers blow me away with your blogs, they are so technically sophisticated.  And...what about these amazing backgrounds and slide shows.  You have all eclipsed me with your talent.  I stand in awe.  Especially Natalie because she was sooooo resistant to the idea of blogging in the first place and now she is some uberblogger.  Ha ha.  We should have an uberblogger award for our dental hygiene community.  Of course, Breanna would have won the first award and then MaryAnn, then Crystal, the list goes on.

I keep trying to update and improve my website.  So please visit so that you can see the aggregated list of student bloggers.  They would be shocked and pleased to hear from you all!!  I LOVE that our community is growing and connected.  Yeah!  

4 Comments:

Blogger BreAnna said...

Ok, that honestly made me blush! My blog is not techically savvy at all, all these other bloggers way outblog me, however, I will always take an ego booster from you! Funny how a little comment like that can really mean a lot! Thanks!

3:59 PM  
Blogger The Obergs said...

I too feel honored to be mentioned, thank you! You have to take the credit for me though, you were definitely the driving force between me and the blogging world.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Rory and Jen said...

I have recently started getting back into the blog, it's not much about Hygiene but I have family that lives out of town and it's nice to keep them updated on what's going on. My new blog is jenandrory.blogspot.com
I agree some ot the templates are so amazing I'd love to learn how to do something like that.
I keep coming to WSU and you are never there, Do you really work there? I looked for you at UDA but you were now where to be found. Hope to see you soon.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Heatherbelle said...

Speaking of graduated students coming out of the woodwork.... I just found your blog Kami! I'm actually living in Indiana at the moment while my husband gets his MBA at Purdue. I took a break off of work this year while we had our baby and moved and adjusted to school, but I'm going to start practicing again in May. -Heather Moore Turner

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home