Friday, October 31, 2008

Batman took me down!







So, I showed up for class in the mask pictured above and the students laughed and thought that was my costume and then I took off my mask and was the Joker underneath. What a riot! I started to say threatening things and tell them that a hygienist created my scare when Carol Naylor (my team teacher) burst into the room as batman and saved the day. So funny! We had a great time.




Here are all the faculty with Stephanie pictured separate, we just couldn't get her to settle-down.  You know how those biker chicks are.





Below, I have a brief video of our new clinic manager, the new Gail (since Gail decided to retire).  He is just a tad different from Gail.  He is over 6 feet tall, has a very deep voice, is a Meso American (native indian from Mexico) and speaks 5 languages.  He is great!  You must listen to his message.




Last, but not least here is a picture or our fun loving students.  It is great to work with folks that enjoy having a good time and don't mind making a fool of themselves.


10 Comments:

Blogger The Obergs said...

Kami, you look fantastic! What great costumes everyone has, but let's be honest, no one looked quite as good as Jami, Melissa and I did when we dressed up as old ladies... do you remember that?

So which faculty member was the skeleton?

A new Gail! I had no idea that she was retiring. This guy sounds great and seems like a hoot to boot! Happy Halloween.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

How fun! Love the costume! Look at you blogging :) haha two post in almost a month you are doing great. Happy Halloween!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Josh and Laurie said...

That is so funny. I loved your costume under the costume. Looks like everyone was so cute all dressed up.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Sherie said...

Great costume, Kami! It's good to see that you are still alive and doing well! Happy Halloween!!

3:03 PM  
Blogger BreAnna said...

Nice! You guys are always so much fun, I am thinking circa Elivs Kami was my all time favorite! Gail can't retire, doesn't she know that? The students look like a lot of fun this year. I love the "pow" picture!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Melissa Rees said...

Gail retired?! Oh my holy fudge! That must be very strange without her but the new guy seems great. Love the costume!

2:03 PM  
Blogger cheeks said...

Wow! You guys look great! What a fun crowd...too bad the "Golden Girls" couldn't make a special appearance! I think the new clinic manager seems great...the multi-lingual talent will really help the students and patients!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Em said...

Wow, I can’t believe it’s been over a year since I graduated. Time slips away so fast, Kami. You all look good. Know what the scary thing is…sometimes, just sometimes I really miss it.

9:01 PM  
Blogger bRanDoN and TheReSa said...

Kami, you looked great... cracks me up! We miss ya at the office :)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That really makes me miss school! I always loved Halloween there. You are awesome! I can't believe Gail retired though! Hadn't heard anything about that until now. Thanks for sharing the news!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home