Sunday, June 03, 2007

6th Grade Celebration!


Wow, it is hard to believe that my son and Amanda are done with Elementary school. As soon as I can find all of my pictures of him going to school throughout the years, I am going to build a video montage like BreAnna. What a great idea. Isaac and Amanda were so proud of themselves at the celebration held to honor the sixth graders. It was fun to see their enthusiasm for school and achievement and their hopes for junior high school. I REALLY can't believe that I have lived in Utah for this long. It still feels like I have just moved here, but wow, what a big life event and turning point for me and my son, and Amanda; our little family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jami said...

HEY CONGRATS TO THE 6th GRADE GRADS :)Thats cool! You guys are a cute lil family.

So we just bought a house in Ohio! It's crazy to act all grown up! ha ha ha I will post pics later...

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home